Data protection declaration
The protection of your personal data, which accumulate during the use on the occasion of your visit on our homepage, is an important concern to us.
In the following we would like to inform you that when you visit our website, personal data are automatically requested, processed and stored electronically. Your data are collected and processed in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). Your personal data will only be collected for specified, clear and legitimate purposes and will not be kept in a personally identifiable manner for longer than necessary. Your data will neither be published by us nor passed on to third parties without your authorisation.
If you do not agree to the data collection and processing described here when accessing our website from the Internet, please leave this website and do not send us any e-mails, as the data collection and data storage will then take place automatically.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by the Patent attorney’s firm
Phone: + 49 (0)211 99 689-0
Fax: + 49 (0)211 99 689-55
(in the following Gille Hrabal),
The company data protection officer of Gille Hrabal can be contacted at the above address or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information can be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Contact us by e-mail
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO takes place on the basis of your voluntary consent.
If you send us personal data by e-mail, we use these only to answer your inquiries, to process the purpose or order pursued with the e-mail inquiry and for technical administration.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed here.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the handling of the attorney-client relationship with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we thereby become immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
5. Links to websites of other providers
This data protection declaration applies exclusively to the websites of the patent attorney’s firm Gille Hrabal.
As far as our website contains links to websites of other providers, we refer to the applicable data protection guidelines of these other providers. We have no control over the data collected and processed by other providers and have no influence on whether other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
On our website you will find a link to a route planner under the heading "Contact". If you enter a location (e.g. your start address), these data will be processed via the website of the route planner provider. We have no control over the data collected and processed. In this regard, we refer to the data protection guidelines of the provider of the route planner. If you do not agree, we recommend that you do not activate this link and do not use the external route planner.
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request their transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or of your workplace or of our office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data security